Hadoop Tester-Bigdata chennai
Hadoop Administration training for System Administrators is designed for technical operations personnel whose job is to install and maintain production Hadoop clusters in real world. We will cover Hadoop architecture and its components, installation process, monitoring and troubleshooting of the complex Hadoop issues.
Apache Hadoop is one of the most popular and widely used framework for Bigdata Analytics. Most of the Fortune 500 companies have full implemented and functional hadoop cluster. Hadoop administration training is focused towards administration of a cluster including setup, maintenance and decommisioning.
A Hadoop tester's role is to troubleshoot and find bugs in Hadoop applications. Like in any software development lifecycle, a tester plays an important role in making sure the application is working as expected under all scenarios. Similarly a Hadoop Tester makes sure - the MapReduce jobs, the Pig Latin scripts, the HiveQL scripts are working.
Hadoop Tester Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for constructing positive and negative test cases in Hadoop/Pig/Hive components to arrest all bugs.
- Report defects to the development team or manager and driving them to closure.
- Consolidate all the defects and create defect reports
- Knowledge of Java to test MapReduce Jobs
- Knowledge of JUnit, MRUnit framework for testing
- Hands on knowledge of Hive, Pig
3 Projects with 6 Unique Data Sets Included
Free JAVA,LINUX,BASIC NETWORKING Training Include
Free Ebooks,Video Material and Software given in the end of the class