Hadoop Administrator Training in Chennai
Hadoop Administration training for System Administrators is designed for technical operations personnel whose job is to install and maintain production Hadoop clusters in real world. We will cover Hadoop architecture and its components, installation process, monitoring and troubleshooting of the complex Hadoop issues.
Apache Hadoop is one of the most popular and widely used framework for Bigdata Analytics. Most of the Fortune 500 companies have full implemented and functional hadoop cluster. Hadoop administration training is focused towards administration of a cluster including setup, maintenance and decommisioning.
In the Hadoop world, a Systems Administrator is called a Hadoop Administrator. Hadoop Admin Roles and Responsibilities include setting up Hadoop clusters. Other duties involve backup, recovery and maintenance. Hadoop administration requires good knowledge of hardware systems and excellent understanding of Hadoop architecture.
Hadoop Admin Roles and Responsibilities
The listing of Hadoop admin jobs on popular job portals like Dice.com, Glassdoor.com, and Monster.com define Hadoop Admin Roles and Responsibilities as follows –
- Hadoop administration includes ongoing administration of the Hadoop infrastructure.
- Keeping a track of Hadoop Cluster connectivity and security
- Capacity planning and screening of Hadoop cluster job performances.
- HDFS maintenance and support
- Setting up new Hadoop users.
- Strong scripting skills in Linux environment
- Hands on experience in Oozie, HCatalog, Hive
- Knowledge of HBase for efficient Hadoop administration
3 Projects with 6 Unique Data Sets Included
Free JAVA,LINUX,BASIC NETWORKING Training Include
Free Ebooks,Video Material and Software given in the end of the class